Veneers: Porcelain or resin is attached to the surface of the teeth and fitted to correct the appearance of minor cosmetic flaws leaving you with a beautiful smile without the cost of more expensive dental procedures.
• Laser Sculpting: Reduce recovery time with less invasive laser technology that allows our team to sculpt gum-line tissue or reshape teeth to reinvent your smile and improve your overall oral health.
• Composite Bonding: Repair the appearance of chipped, broken or discolored teeth with a composite bonding material. Applied to a cavity or the surface of a tooth where it can be sculpted, the material is then bonded to the tooth with a high intensity light resulting in a more natural looking restoration.
• Metal-Free Restorations: Replace old fillings and repair structural damage with tooth colored fillings made with ceramic or other inert materials to match your teeth. This type of restoration also makes fillings less expensive and less sensitive.
• Clear Braces - Invisalign:
Improve the appearance of your smile and straighten teeth without the pain and appearance of traditional metal braces.
• Teeth Whitening/Zoom Whitening: Perhaps the most commonly recommended cosmetic procedure, bleach or laser whitening treatments reduce the appearance of stains caused by smoking, food, or drinks such as coffee or red wine.
To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry, ask the experts at Bochiechio Personalized Dentistry or call to set up an appointment at (716) 391-2499.